News and Events
NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTION:
It’s almost time to declare your candidacy in the 2021 Rockville elections!
The Town of Rockville will hold municipal elections this year to elect our Mayor
and two Town Council members for four-year terms.
If you are interested in running, you must declare your candidacy beginning
June 1st at 8:00 am and ending June 7th at 5:00 pm.
Forms may be filed with the Town Clerk at: 43 East Main Street, Rockville, UT 84763.
The Declaration of Candidacy process will include:
* Completion of the Declaration of Candidacy Form (requiring notarization)
* Attestation that you meet all statutory qualifications per Utah Code 10-3-301 & Utah Code 20A-9-203
* Review of Fair Campaign Practices
* Instructions on submitting your candidate profile at Vote.Utah.gov
- Must be a United States Citizen; and
- Be a registered voter in your municipality; and
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the next election; and
- Be a legal resident of the municipality for 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the date of the election; and
- Not be convicted of a felony
Please contact the Town Office if you have questions: (435) 772-0992
Vicki S. Bell
Check the Utah State website for further details!
The purpose of this position is to assist the Town Clerk in responsibly performing:
- administrative, financial, clerical work in the administration of federal, state and local statutes
- the maintenance of official municipal records
- the issuing of various licenses and documents
- the administration of fair and accurate elections
- all other related work as required
It is also the purpose of this position to perform these functions in the absence of the Town Clerk.
Read complete Job Description: download PDF
Please read the entire Job Description by downloading the PDF above.
To submit your resume, email to: email@example.com or call 435-772-0992 to set-up an interview.
2015 Rockville Town Survey
UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey, (a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources), has conducted an extensive investigation of the tragic rock fall that occurred in Rockville in December of 2013. The detailed report (and map) that identifies and addresses rock fall hazard areas in Rockville has been published and is available to Rockville residents and property owners electronically upon request at the Town Office.
Please note that the report and map gives an overall view of potential rock fall hazard areas and is not meant as a property or site specific geologic study.
Contact Town Clerk Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the electronic report emailed to you. Hard copies will be made available for a fee of $10 by signing up at the Town Office. A hard copy is also available for review in the Town Office and the Springdale Library.
Rockville GLOBE - Quarterly Newsletter
November 13, 2020 Edition
August 15, 2020 Edition
May 15, 2020 Edition
- February 15, 2020 Edition
- August 15, 2019 Edition
- February 15, 2019 Edition w/Thank You to Bridge Donors
- August 15, 2018 Edition
- February 15, 2018 Edition
- August 15, 2017 Edition
- February 15, 2017 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and Municipal Elections
- August 15, 2016 Edition
- February 15, 2016 Edition
- August 15, 2015 Edition
- February 15, 2015 Edition
- August 15, 2014 Edition
- February 15, 2014 Edition
- August 15, 2013 Edition
- February 15, 2013 Edition